top of page
- Sat, Oct 29ZoomThe India Outreach Branch of GMHO is inviting you to join us on a discussion about mental health! If you are a student from India, please sign up to our event through the google form 🤍 Link is also in bio.
- Sun, Oct 23Google MeetWith college applications and exams right around the corner, anxiety levels have never been this high for us students. Join us to learn how to manage your stress levels in a clinically proven way, and practice mindfulness in the comfort of your own home!
- Wed, Apr 06Google MeetLooking for a chance to learn more about mental health and help hospital patients? This activity was made for you!
- Sat, Jan 15Online EventAs the new year unfolds, stress and anxiety can pile up along with our new year resolutions. GMHO wants to remind everyone that prioritising self care is the best way to approach this storm. So, we welcome you to participate in our event to de-stress and have fun!
- Sat, Aug 07WebinarWhat is stress? What are some types of sleep disorders? How can I cope with stress? Is sleep really that important? Join this webinar, a collaboration between Med-ucate and the GMHOP, to get answers to these questions and more, and ask your own questions live to a real expert!
- Fri, May 14WebinarWe collaborated with MINDS Foundation on a webinar on eating disorders! Join us!
- Sat, Mar 27WebinarGMHO collaborated with Rehab Africa to raise awareness on mental health to students in Liberia. We covered the 10 major personality disorders and how to help loved ones with mental illnesses.
bottom of page